Welcome to The Royal Norfolk & Suffolk Yacht Club
Our fully serviced marina and clubhouse.
All visitors by sea qualify as temporary members and can enjoy the following facilities.
Our fully serviced Marina facilities:
- 24 hour toilets, changing rooms, showers and laundry facilities – please contact the club if arriving after 10pm
- Self-service laundry service – tokens available from the Club reception during office hours
- Free WiFi within the Marina and Clubhouse (please note that we cannot guarantee Marina WiFi will be accessible)
- Fuel and pump-out
- Free electricity included in mooring fee
Our Clubhouse facilities:
- Well stocked bar including real ales and specially selected wine list
- Bar snacks available during service times
- Fabulous traditional restaurant
- Twin and single bedrooms – please enquire for more details
Entering the Harbour
- Vessels must contact Lowestoft Harbour on VHF Channel 14 for permission to ENTER OR LEAVE the harbour.
- Please contact the Royal Norfolk and Suffolk Yacht Club on VHF Channel 80 should you wish to enter the Marina and follow berthing instructions
Further information regarding tides and mooring fees can be found in The Marina section of our main menu